It’s been a long while since I did one of these things, but my friend over at Martinis and Minivans did the Who Am I game and tagged me in hers, so I figured I’d give it a shot. It’s been a while since I posted much about myself anyways, so I’m due for dishing out a little info.
1. Where were you born? Minocqua, Wisconsin
2. Were you named after someone? I really don’t think so. I’m fairly sure I remember my mom saying that my Dad wanted to name me Justine though. That would have been a little more original than Heather Ann, but I don’t know if I would have liked it.
3. How many children do you have? Four. Five if you count Arick.
4. How many pets do you have? Too many. Dogs: Jango, Padme, Asokah, and Scruffy. Cats: Leia, Mallak, Jar Jar, Rex, Revan, Claire, Monkey, and Mara. Rabbit: Fuzz. Hamster: Mister Toad.
5. Your worst injury? Potentially, it could have been being hit by a car. But since that wasn’t nearly as bad as it could have been, and I didn’t really have any injuries, I’m forced to admit that I broke my foot once. Walking. On a flat sidewalk.
6. Do you have a special talent? I guess maybe blogging? I don’t consider anything I do a special talent, really, but I’m pretty great at teaching myself to do whatever I want to do, like making cakes. I’m also an incredibly accurate judge of character.
7. Favorite thing to bake? I’d prefer to not have to bake anything. I wish it just popped up in front of me… like brownies. Or maybe just the batter.
8. Favorite Fast Food? Probably Tasty Tacos.
9. Would you bungee jump? No. Well… yes. But I’m afraid of heights, so getting up there to jump is the problem that pretty much makes it so that I’d never do it.
10. What is the first thing you notice about people? I guess it depends on the person, and what sticks out about them.
11. When was the last time you cried? I can’t remember, but I don’t think it’s been all that long.
12. Any current worries? I constantly worry about stuff. Right now? Nothing in particular… just the usual every day stuff.
13. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Mountain Dew, and coffee… that’s pretty much it. I don’t have a third.
14. What’s your favorite book? It’s a toss-up between Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey. Shut up. Don’t judge me.
15. Would you like to be a pirate? Only if I can be the captain of the ship so I can order people to clean and walk the plank.
16. Favorite Smells? Clean laundry (actual clean laundry… not that fresh linen scented crap), and tropical smells.
17. Why do you blog? I started as basically a journal, but it’s grown into much more than that now. It’s a place to share things I love with my readers, who have created an awesome community.
18. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don’t want to pick. I want my kids to pick it.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? The problem I have that I bite off more than I can chew. I’m constantly coming up with new ideas, and I want to put them into motion right away. It causes a lot of sleepless nights.
20. Favorite hobby? Blogging. Which is probably why I’ve kept up with it for so long.
21. Name Something you’ve done, you never thought you would do? Have a home birth. I wanted a natural birth with the first three, and by the time I got pregnant with Willow, I realized that the only way it was ever really going to happen was if I did it at home.
22. What do you look for in a friend? Honesty, a sense of humor, and common sense.
23. Favorite fun things to do? I like when we just go do random stuff with the kids, even if it’s just going out to eat or something.
24. Pet peeves? Having to repeat the same things over and over, dishes, people that are fake, when my son grinds his teeth, snoring.
25. What’s the last thing that made you laugh? Willow dancing to Gangnam Style.
And now, I have to tag EIGHT other bloggers to endure this inquisition, and write a post of their own. My choices are: